Did I enjoy the WoWS film, yes, what did that say about me, who knows. Did I enjoy the book, immensely. Belfort is of course a truly grotesque character who appeared to be able to create and live a cartoon life of instant mega success, drugs and beautiful women in which the joke was always on someone else. The story unfolds in much the same manner as presented in the film. Snappy and zippy. Whether it’s entirely believable is another matter but it’s page turning stuff. Very to easy to read and recommended on that basis alone. Anyone who has worked in an office will be able to relate to his inner monologue about his co-workers and employees.
ES Waves Media
- RT @TowerRNLI: We have been set a challenge to see how far this picture can travel on twitter - A RT is easy and costs nothing! http://t.co… 1 week ago
- open.spotify.com/track/6U6Tjk3A… 1 week ago
- open.spotify.com/track/2V6WnJCf… 1 week ago
- youtu.be/2RhrgV_nex4 love the curtains 1 week ago
- Hyper eswaves.com/2017/04/09/hyp… https://t.co/sxq6SNBrFt 2 weeks ago