This has been another disrupted year but here’s an update on what I’ve read to date this year. I read this at the turn of the year and can only report that it follows in the footsteps of the other books written by Ned. No pretensions other than to be what it is, just more Ned (who appears to have morphed into an anchor commentator (Ned and David Millar may be cheaper than Phil and Paul, who knows)). From what I can recall it was an enjoyable enough easy read. My main memory is his description of the portaloos at the tour.
ES Waves Media
- RT @lnstantFoot: Les portugais sont vraiment fous 😂 #POR https://t.co/6zvXA6qFmM 3 days ago
- RT @ChrisDeLeon: https://t.co/HRYjuZBeW1 4 days ago
- RT @Krowd9: This is the best video you’ll see today. School kids in Uruguay reacting to their late winner. More than a game. 😍🇺🇾 #WorldCup… 4 days ago
- RT @tomosp: Really easy to take the World Cup logo and turn it into a guy in Glastonbury who can’t find his tent at 4AM. https://t.co/menlp… 4 days ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: https://t.co/1BiGHYhQ0g 6 days ago