This has been another disrupted year but here’s an update on what I’ve read to date this year. I read this at the turn of the year and can only report that it follows in the footsteps of the other books written by Ned. No pretensions other than to be what it is, just more Ned (who appears to have morphed into an anchor commentator (Ned and David Millar may be cheaper than Phil and Paul, who knows)). From what I can recall it was an enjoyable enough easy read. My main memory is his description of the portaloos at the tour.
ES Waves Media
- RT @ModernToss: Happy #NationalBookloversDay https://t.co/O3VoCAoWKx 1 week ago
- RT @garystonehouse: You will struggle to find a better picture than this from any football match. Great snap by Associated Press. GET IT VI… 1 week ago
- I've favoured this on soundcloud Edit Smith - Rush (Edits Master Thief Mix) by Edit Smith soundcloud.com/edit-smith/edi… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBC_Culture: Is this mysterious Russian radio signal actually instructing spies around the world? bbc.in/2u3TnEV @ZariaGorvett… 2 weeks ago
- RT @historylvrsclub: Mount Fuji lenticular clouds. https://t.co/pSteMdcq5D 3 weeks ago