This has been another disrupted year but here’s an update on what I’ve read to date this year. I read this at the turn of the year and can only report that it follows in the footsteps of the other books written by Ned. No pretensions other than to be what it is, just more Ned (who appears to have morphed into an anchor commentator (Ned and David Millar may be cheaper than Phil and Paul, who knows)). From what I can recall it was an enjoyable enough easy read. My main memory is his description of the portaloos at the tour.
- RT @WarrenHaughton: Mourinho:"There are things I cannot get from them." Code for "this mob are crap." #mufc 4 days ago
- @vincewatson love a bit of 'trancey pish'! 4 days ago
- Underworld – Village Underground – 02.12.18 eswaves.com/2018/12/03/und… https://t.co/pdd1Mjvzd0 6 days ago
- The Prodigy – Alexandra Palace – 15.11.18 eswaves.com/2018/11/24/the… https://t.co/I8VD7SYIQb 2 weeks ago
- RT @Sathnam: Just heard Band Aid for the first time this year. Definitely not Christmas yet, but maybe not too soon to share this George Mi… 2 weeks ago
ES Waves Media