This has been another disrupted year but here’s an update on what I’ve read to date this year. I read this at the turn of the year and can only report that it follows in the footsteps of the other books written by Ned. No pretensions other than to be what it is, just more Ned (who appears to have morphed into an anchor commentator (Ned and David Millar may be cheaper than Phil and Paul, who knows)). From what I can recall it was an enjoyable enough easy read. My main memory is his description of the portaloos at the tour.
- RT @DanielHarris: Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar. twitter.com/Jon_LeGossip/s… 3 days ago
- RT @EdLatimore: The grind is supposed to be a short-term method to help you achieve a long-term goal. The worst thing you can do is fall i… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Leftfield: For Keith....I don’t know why Keith took his own life but I know how lonely and difficult being in our business can be. My l… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mark_samuels: Anyone unfamiliar with late-period TalkTalk might want to read this recent revisit of the band’s seminal LP Spirit of Ede… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thethe: Very sorry to hear the news that #MarkHollis of #TalkTalk has died. He was behind some of the finest albums of the 1980s / earl… 3 weeks ago
ES Waves Media