This has been another disrupted year but here’s an update on what I’ve read to date this year. I read this at the turn of the year and can only report that it follows in the footsteps of the other books written by Ned. No pretensions other than to be what it is, just more Ned (who appears to have morphed into an anchor commentator (Ned and David Millar may be cheaper than Phil and Paul, who knows)). From what I can recall it was an enjoyable enough easy read. My main memory is his description of the portaloos at the tour.
ES Waves Media
- RT @TowerRNLI: We have been set a challenge to see how far this picture can travel on twitter - A RT is easy and costs nothing! http://t.co… 1 week ago
- open.spotify.com/track/6U6Tjk3A… 1 week ago
- open.spotify.com/track/2V6WnJCf… 1 week ago
- youtu.be/2RhrgV_nex4 love the curtains 1 week ago
- Hyper eswaves.com/2017/04/09/hyp… https://t.co/sxq6SNBrFt 2 weeks ago