Part 2. Picks up where part 1 finished, from Belfort’s capture and finishing up with his incarceration. This is essentially is a story of the breakdown of his marriage and his subsequent relationships. It’s just as readable as the first book and is enjoyable on that basis alone. Both books are of course nice easy reads that skip along. His right hand man Danny Porush said that the film was a distant cousin to the truth with the books being a distant cousin from the film (he may not have used the word cousin). Enjoyable no matter how unbelievable they may be.
- Maceo Plex – Fabric – 01.01.2019 eswaves.com/2019/01/05/mac… https://t.co/5GWhhwzOJg 1 week ago
- RT @adambowie: Some meandering thoughts on the problems faced by HMV: adambowie.com/blog/2019/01/h… https://t.co/Xoi5aqnkAJ 1 week ago
- Just uploaded "ES Waves - Podcast 17" to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/eswaves/es-wav… Tune in now! 2 weeks ago
- Just uploaded "ES Waves - Podcast 16" to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/eswaves/es-wav… Listen up! 2 weeks ago
- Just uploaded "ES Waves - Podcast 15" to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/eswaves/es-wav… Tune in now! 2 weeks ago
ES Waves Media