Next up is the spy ‘thriller’ which follows Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy which I read earlier this year. What did I make of this one I hear you ask. Well I think the answer is underwhelmed. The first 400 pages or so are pretty engaging and leave you wondering how this could possibly resolve itself. The end, not convinced. Jerry deserts his post in an unconvincing manner and the actual ending feels like it was tacked on as John didn’t have a clear idea as to how he was to wrap things up. It’s a 6 out of 10 from me. Try harder next time (which I hope he does as I’ve just got Smiley’s People out of the library).
ES Waves Media
- RT @lnstantFoot: Les portugais sont vraiment fous 😂 #POR https://t.co/6zvXA6qFmM 3 days ago
- RT @ChrisDeLeon: https://t.co/HRYjuZBeW1 4 days ago
- RT @Krowd9: This is the best video you’ll see today. School kids in Uruguay reacting to their late winner. More than a game. 😍🇺🇾 #WorldCup… 4 days ago
- RT @tomosp: Really easy to take the World Cup logo and turn it into a guy in Glastonbury who can’t find his tent at 4AM. https://t.co/menlp… 4 days ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: https://t.co/1BiGHYhQ0g 6 days ago