Next up is the spy ‘thriller’ which follows Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy which I read earlier this year. What did I make of this one I hear you ask. Well I think the answer is underwhelmed. The first 400 pages or so are pretty engaging and leave you wondering how this could possibly resolve itself. The end, not convinced. Jerry deserts his post in an unconvincing manner and the actual ending feels like it was tacked on as John didn’t have a clear idea as to how he was to wrap things up. It’s a 6 out of 10 from me. Try harder next time (which I hope he does as I’ve just got Smiley’s People out of the library).
- RT @WarrenHaughton: Mourinho:"There are things I cannot get from them." Code for "this mob are crap." #mufc 4 days ago
- @vincewatson love a bit of 'trancey pish'! 4 days ago
- Underworld – Village Underground – 02.12.18 eswaves.com/2018/12/03/und… https://t.co/pdd1Mjvzd0 6 days ago
- The Prodigy – Alexandra Palace – 15.11.18 eswaves.com/2018/11/24/the… https://t.co/I8VD7SYIQb 2 weeks ago
- RT @Sathnam: Just heard Band Aid for the first time this year. Definitely not Christmas yet, but maybe not too soon to share this George Mi… 2 weeks ago
ES Waves Media