I love seeing people who are genuinely buzzing from music. Here an old interview with Sasha from around the time GU13 Ibiza was released, I presume to promote that mix CD. You can see the passion he had at the time and in the conversation he’s having with Dom Philips, whose book ‘Superstar DJ’s Here We Go’ I read a few months ago (a recommended light read!). The late 99’s were an awesome time for the progressive sound he’s discussing and was about the time I was getting into clubbing etc. Definitely my honeymoon period. There was also the getting away with it documentary around this time that went out on channel 4 but I don’t think this interview formed part of that. I could be wrong though.
ES Waves Media
- RT @ModernToss: Happy #NationalBookloversDay https://t.co/O3VoCAoWKx 1 week ago
- RT @garystonehouse: You will struggle to find a better picture than this from any football match. Great snap by Associated Press. GET IT VI… 1 week ago
- I've favoured this on soundcloud Edit Smith - Rush (Edits Master Thief Mix) by Edit Smith soundcloud.com/edit-smith/edi… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBC_Culture: Is this mysterious Russian radio signal actually instructing spies around the world? bbc.in/2u3TnEV @ZariaGorvett… 2 weeks ago
- RT @historylvrsclub: Mount Fuji lenticular clouds. https://t.co/pSteMdcq5D 3 weeks ago