Helicopters in Vietnam. I’ve seen many recommendations for this book and eventually picked it up at the bookshop at Glastonbury festival where it was featured on a list of books recommended by Nick Mason of Pink Floyd. It’s an easy read (if anything which covers how people become desensitised to brutality can be) but, it just didn’t grab me the way I’d hoped. I’m intrigued to read the follow up though having enjoyed the ‘cocaine cowboys’ tale.
- New Podcast up, soundcloud link to follow: podomatic.com/podcasts/eswav… 2 weeks ago
- @sashaofficial it'll never happen - November 1998! https://t.co/z8gWIaWLgZ 1 month ago
- Maceo Plex – Fabric – 01.01.2019 eswaves.com/2019/01/05/mac… https://t.co/5GWhhwzOJg 1 month ago
- RT @adambowie: Some meandering thoughts on the problems faced by HMV: adambowie.com/blog/2019/01/h… https://t.co/Xoi5aqnkAJ 1 month ago
- Just uploaded "ES Waves - Podcast 17" to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/eswaves/es-wav… Tune in now! 1 month ago
ES Waves Media