Evil Nine, who I can’t say I’ve listened to a lot of, have put together a mix of music ostensibly from horror / Halloween / slasher film soundtracks. There’s some really nice 80s synth sounds and production going on here.
ES Waves Media
- RT @MourinhoMindset: WHO DID THIS LMAOO https://t.co/WZAC5RMaLL 17 hours ago
- RT @Knobmoomin: Ladies and gentlehams, I give you: Gammon dubstep beatbox. #gammon #gammonsongs #gammonflakes #fuckbrexit https://t.co/HVDl… 1 week ago
- RT @BT: 🔥🔥The #bRoomSessions🔥🔥 Volume 18. Poly-800, MPC-60, CP70, Juno-6, Poly-61 and more. facebook.com/bt/posts/10155… 1 week ago
- RT @sound_coop: To the person putting these up, around Birmingham. Don’t stop, you’re awesome. https://t.co/hjjsLtrFC7 2 weeks ago
- RT @Howard_Goodall: I said I'd respond properly to @NadineDorries MP's polite question to me about Brexit with a perspective of the music i… 1 month ago