What an inspiringly awesome tune. I remember really wanting to buy this when it came out and fingering the 7 inch in our local boots. I never bought it and that memory of not buying it has stayed with me. I remember being slightly perplexed that Jonny Marr was only playing a poppy rhythm guitar on it. It does a great job of carrying the tune though and the rhythm solo at 3:50 just before the fade out is gorgeous.
ES Waves Media
- I've favoured this on soundcloud Tilt & Maria Nayler - Angry Skies (Quivver Mix) by ForYoSoul soundcloud.com/foryosoul/tilt… on #SoundCloud 5 hours ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: The ease with which shysters who sold #Brexit shrug off their lies is nothing short of gobsmacking. Compare these two Chris… 22 hours ago
- RT @NickdeSemlyen: Say what you will about Blade Runner's dystopian future, but at least it's always dead easy to park. https://t.co/MclYCG… 2 days ago
- I've favoured this on soundcloud Sasha & John Digweed - Twilo, New York - 29.05.1999 by sasha nabs soundcloud.com/sashanabs/sash… on #SoundCloud 3 days ago
- I've favoured this on soundcloud Spotlight Mix: Stevie Best by @d8atransmission soundcloud.com/data-transmiss… on #SoundCloud 4 days ago