What an inspiringly awesome tune. I remember really wanting to buy this when it came out and fingering the 7 inch in our local boots. I never bought it and that memory of not buying it has stayed with me. I remember being slightly perplexed that Jonny Marr was only playing a poppy rhythm guitar on it. It does a great job of carrying the tune though and the rhythm solo at 3:50 just before the fade out is gorgeous.
- RT @DanielHarris: Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar. twitter.com/Jon_LeGossip/s… 3 days ago
- RT @EdLatimore: The grind is supposed to be a short-term method to help you achieve a long-term goal. The worst thing you can do is fall i… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Leftfield: For Keith....I don’t know why Keith took his own life but I know how lonely and difficult being in our business can be. My l… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mark_samuels: Anyone unfamiliar with late-period TalkTalk might want to read this recent revisit of the band’s seminal LP Spirit of Ede… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thethe: Very sorry to hear the news that #MarkHollis of #TalkTalk has died. He was behind some of the finest albums of the 1980s / earl… 3 weeks ago
ES Waves Media