What an inspiringly awesome tune. I remember really wanting to buy this when it came out and fingering the 7 inch in our local boots. I never bought it and that memory of not buying it has stayed with me. I remember being slightly perplexed that Jonny Marr was only playing a poppy rhythm guitar on it. It does a great job of carrying the tune though and the rhythm solo at 3:50 just before the fade out is gorgeous.
ES Waves Media
- RT @matthewherbert: off the scale. best interview i’ve ever read. extraordinary accomplishments. extraordinary life. extraordinary musica… 1 month ago
- open.spotify.com/track/55rXjXKe… 1 month ago
- open.spotify.com/track/5FJrcJhJ… 1 month ago
- open.spotify.com/track/6BvMRyME… 1 month ago
- open.spotify.com/track/0etlrfsR… 1 month ago