Berlin – ‘take my breath away’. I’ve always loved this track, in no doubt in part due to the imaginary world where a smoking hot Kelly McGillis teaches me to fly fighter jets at a best of the best aviation academy whilst simultaneously falling for me. The sound of the record is however just awesome. The bright and long reverb on the snare and that on the synth that provides the main theme to the song make it come alive and adds a fantasy element that fires the imagination. It’s such a contrast to the homogenised sound of today. It has a sense of space, something modern-day chart pop doesn’t. A great melodramatic song.
ES Waves Media
- RT @BallStreet: Nothing to see here. Just three Japanese internationals vs. 100 school children lining up in a 30-30-30-10 formation. https… 1 week ago
- Yum yum eswaves.com/2018/01/06/yum… https://t.co/WGbUIHmi6w 1 week ago
- Yum yum eswaves.com/2018/01/06/yum… https://t.co/2FpjUpCVtJ 1 week ago
- RT @Andrew_Adonis: “The European Union withdrawal bill is the worst legislation of my lifetime. It arrives soon in the House of Lords and I… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PhilCollinsFeed: If you play 'In The Air Tonight’ by Phil Collins on December 31st at 11:56:40 the drum break will play right as the cl… 3 weeks ago