Berlin – ‘take my breath away’. I’ve always loved this track, in no doubt in part due to the imaginary world where a smoking hot Kelly McGillis teaches me to fly fighter jets at a best of the best aviation academy whilst simultaneously falling for me. The sound of the record is however just awesome. The bright and long reverb on the snare and that on the synth that provides the main theme to the song make it come alive and adds a fantasy element that fires the imagination. It’s such a contrast to the homogenised sound of today. It has a sense of space, something modern-day chart pop doesn’t. A great melodramatic song.
ES Waves Media
- RT @TowerRNLI: We have been set a challenge to see how far this picture can travel on twitter - A RT is easy and costs nothing! http://t.co… 1 week ago
- open.spotify.com/track/6U6Tjk3A… 1 week ago
- open.spotify.com/track/2V6WnJCf… 1 week ago
- youtu.be/2RhrgV_nex4 love the curtains 1 week ago
- Hyper eswaves.com/2017/04/09/hyp… https://t.co/sxq6SNBrFt 2 weeks ago