Berlin – ‘take my breath away’. I’ve always loved this track, in no doubt in part due to the imaginary world where a smoking hot Kelly McGillis teaches me to fly fighter jets at a best of the best aviation academy whilst simultaneously falling for me. The sound of the record is however just awesome. The bright and long reverb on the snare and that on the synth that provides the main theme to the song make it come alive and adds a fantasy element that fires the imagination. It’s such a contrast to the homogenised sound of today. It has a sense of space, something modern-day chart pop doesn’t. A great melodramatic song.
ES Waves Media
- RT @ModernToss: Happy #NationalBookloversDay https://t.co/O3VoCAoWKx 1 week ago
- RT @garystonehouse: You will struggle to find a better picture than this from any football match. Great snap by Associated Press. GET IT VI… 1 week ago
- I've favoured this on soundcloud Edit Smith - Rush (Edits Master Thief Mix) by Edit Smith soundcloud.com/edit-smith/edi… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBC_Culture: Is this mysterious Russian radio signal actually instructing spies around the world? bbc.in/2u3TnEV @ZariaGorvett… 2 weeks ago
- RT @historylvrsclub: Mount Fuji lenticular clouds. https://t.co/pSteMdcq5D 3 weeks ago