Berlin – ‘take my breath away’. I’ve always loved this track, in no doubt in part due to the imaginary world where a smoking hot Kelly McGillis teaches me to fly fighter jets at a best of the best aviation academy whilst simultaneously falling for me. The sound of the record is however just awesome. The bright and long reverb on the snare and that on the synth that provides the main theme to the song make it come alive and adds a fantasy element that fires the imagination. It’s such a contrast to the homogenised sound of today. It has a sense of space, something modern-day chart pop doesn’t. A great melodramatic song.
ES Waves Media
- RT @IBeStacey: I need to find this level of happiness in my life https://t.co/TUxrOhTBa8 2 days ago
- RT @JasonHazeley: While he's wantonly soiling our territory and cluelessly fucking with our politics, here are our 2017Wipe (it was cancell… 6 days ago
- RT @scott_kerr: It all makes sense now. https://t.co/j79gDUfkce 6 days ago
- RT @sportingintel: @ManCity The Mahrez deal means Pep Guardiola has spent £986m on players in 11 years in his managerial career. And £541m… 1 week ago
- RT @estellecostanza: COME ON YOU PLUCKY BELGIAN SEX RASTS. BANG SOME CHOCOLATE AND GET THE CJ BOLLAND ON. 1 week ago